Isn’t time to start planing your future holidays now, to be able to enjoy the quietude and the charm of la Rouquette? 😊
Don’t wait any longer to book the week (or two weeks) for your future stay because during the VHS, it’s fully booked.
Calendar and availabilities
Please consult the calendar below to verify the availabilities for your holidays; for this, click the up arrow at the top right of the calender page, to move in the months and you can see the period that interests you.
In the very hight season (VHS), certain dates are quickly booked by holidaymakers, don’t wait any longer and make it a priority to reserve your stay.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information, by sending an e-mail or by phone call.
Calendar is loading...- Disponible19- Réservé19- En attente
( Disponible=Available Réservé=Booked En attente=Pending)
Prices of the different seasons: all-inclusive prices, including the taxes!
Welcome at la Rouquette, an authentic farmhouse of the 18th: charm and modernity
Below you will find the prices of the different rental periods.
- VHS and HS (July/Augustus): the stays begin on saterday at 17h in the afternoon and ends at 10h in the morning. One week is the minimum stay.
- MS (June/September) and LS (May/October/April): the minimum stay is 3 nights .
- Final cleaning made by a company and bed linen location (280€) are included in the price. Safety O² Care (AFNOR security)
- The accomodation capacity is limited to no more than 12 people, with a maximum of 8 adults, we can also accommodate 2 babies.
- A cancellation insurance police with a Clévacances’ Partner; it costs 4% of the rental price. It’s a insurance covering all risks, rental risks and also cancellation because of covid-19.
Annual closing period is from October to March
|Periods of the year||Price / night||Price / week||Price / two weeks|
|MS ( June/September )||385€
|LS ( May/October )||380€||2300€||4100€|
|LS ( April )||Closed|
| LS ( November/March)
| .Chrismas and New Year holidays
Our property is cleaned and disinfected at each change of tenants (O2Care standards) by Viva Services of Agen and all the necessary products are also available to the tenant.
Covid risk is included in the price
Best Prices for this booking, all inclusive, insurance all risk and touristic taxe included
MAY-JUNE-SEPTEMBER: week-end (3 nuits):1050€ and mid-week (4 nuits): 1050€
A security deposit (1000€) is required for each reservation.
It has to be paid one week before the beginning of the stay and it’s returned within a week if all is OK.
Because of the calm of the area, we will not accept all reservations for festivities like bachelor’s parties, student parties, Chrismas and New Year holidays, reunion parties …etc; we accept only holidays rentals for a stay with family or friends because we require compliance with our property and surroundings.
We clearly want to maintain and safeguard the entente cordiale and the true friendship between neighbours.
We only accept reservations for 3 nights or more.
We refuse pets for different reasons
All reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance before the beginning of the stay , thus everything should be in order: : renting contract, full payement of the stay and also the payement of the securit deposit.
Prices include the local tourist tax for a propery classified 4*: 1€/night/adult, which will be paid by the owner to the Tourist Office.
Two copies for the contract (one for tenant and one for owner) and the description of the property for the tenant.
- Down payment : one third of the amount (to pay with the booking)
- Balance : two thirds of the amount (to pay one month before the beginning of the stay)
Accepted payment method: only bank transfer
An e-mail of confirmation is sent after your payments, the contract duly completed and also for the return of your security deposit.
- The security deposit, to pay a week before the beginning of your stay and return a week after your stay.
- Cancellation of stay is included in the price, a cancellation insurance all risk, via a Clevacances’ partener (150€/1 week or 250€/2 weeks).